My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Grand Old Parade

What would July 4th weekend be if it weren't kicked off by the Orrville Fireman's Parade? Once again, we had the opportunity to join in on the Hummel Group float! We had lots of candy to throw out and the kids had a great time interacting with the people. I wish I had a recorder of all Toby's comments. He was cracking us up! Here's a photo of us waiting, and waiting,

and waiting... for our float to get moving. One BIG parade as always! And the weather was beautiful for it. Some even had sweatshirts on!
I like to try and snap some photos of our friends and family along the way. I don't always get everyone, especially those on the second half of the route... guess I'm getting too tired by then!

But here is Melanie and Lincoln with her friend Shauna and her husband. Avery was in the parade, and Derek was just out of the shot! Please ignore the folks in the background... I guess they've had a little too much candy already... and they are NOT related :)

Here's Aunt Debbie! I don't think she saw us until the last moment of this photo! Don't think she wanted her picture taken! Love you Aunt Debbie :)
And the Youngs! Got them all in this shot, including Grandma Debbie!
It was a great time, and we got out of town pretty easily, which is not an easy task, I might add!

God is Good!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

We missed seeing you guys in the parade this year. I must have been too busy keeping little bodies from diving in front of tires to get Frooties.