My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, April 4, 2010

She's 12!!

Again, the time has flown by! Taylor Brooke has turned 12 and I have no idea how it happened! She asked me to make mini cupcake bites for her birthday, so we worked together and made some for her class! She enjoyed handing them out to her classmates and I believe from what I heard, they enjoyed eating them!
We actually broke out the gifts the night before her birthday because she had, of all things, soccer practice on her birthday! She she opened her gifts and was thrilled to find...
BARLOW GIRL TICKETS!!!
She got a few tee shirts and a book, but also enjoyed some love from her brothers!



God is Good!

1 comment:

Life with la familia said...

Love the pictures of the boys kissing on her! Happy birthday Taylor! What a beautiful young lady she is turning in to!