My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Oh, Happy Day, Happy Day... You Washed My Sin Away! Oh Happy Day, Happy Day... I'll never be the same! Oh, what a glorious day, what a glorious way... that YOU HAVE SAVED ME!

We had a wonderful Easter Service this morning at Wooster Grace! I enjoyed having two of my three kids with me in the service as well! Before we went in, we stopped for a photo in front of Kaleb's tree at the church! I took several, and this is the best one I got!

After the service, the kids and I headed over to my parents for a little while, since Nate had to stay and play for the second service. We knew we would be eating at Nate's parents house, so I let the kids just "snack" on some of their goodies from Aunt Katy. The poor peeps, this is what Toby did to his...
Then we headed over to Nate's parents house for lunch, and our annual Easter Egg hunt! Over 300 eggs for 8 kids is a bit crazy, but they all enjoyed it!



God is Good!

No comments: