My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Drew's First Brown's Game


Last Friday as I sat at those fun In Service days at work, I got a Tweet from WKYC that said "First person to Tweet back "Go Browns" get four free tickets to tomorrows game. I thought, why not... so I began to type! Well, the next tweet said "Congratulations @millsfamily you are our winner"!! WHAT!! I never win anything that I want to win, but try and win something for Nate and I win! So I had to drive up to Cleveland after work and pick up the Free (after all the gas and parking, not so free :) ) tickets.

I REALLY wanted Nate to take Drew, and Nate was excited about it as well. He wanted me to go, but I really wasn't up for it! So I encouraged him to invite Pastor Nick and he mentioned that Josh Adkins was a Lions fan, so he invited him as well!

Here are the photos from Nate's phone. The first one was from their original seats (the free ones in the last row!)... the second, and the one above of Drew, are from later in the game when they got a little closer!



And I know it's hard to believe... but THEY WON!!!


God is Good!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Are you sure you didn't have Mer win those tickets for you???? lol If you ever hear of any tickets on December 6th vs. the Chargers, let me know!!!