My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Life with an 11 year old

So, this is just a funny I had to share...

We had a Garage Sale this weekend. Of course we were getting rid of a lot of the kids clothes that were outgrown. Taylor and Drew were also making vacation money from selling some of their things. Well, as some of Taylor's clothes were being carted away, she asked if I gave her credit for the sale. I told her "I'm the one that paid for the clothes." Her quick response, the response of a pre-teen, blew me away! She said to me "Yeah, but I'm the one that made them look good!"

That little stinker! She had me laughing, that's for sure! And I'd have to agree!! :)

God is Good!

2 comments:

Life with la familia said...

I love it! I'm sure she did make them look good!

Kelly said...

ROTFL- Just wait until she's 16 :-)