My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Last Days of School

Well, it's official! We have a 6th grader and a 2nd grader!! Another wonderful year for the Mills' kids! Yesterday, the elementary awards program was held. I was able to attend, and Taylor racked up several awards!! She got an award for being part of the Fine Arts Festival, volunteering in the cafeteria, participating in the Strings Orchestra, and for being on the Honor Roll all year! Here she is after receiving one of her awards!

And I also got to stick around for some of Drew's class party. I was at Taylor's Christmas party, so I spent the afternoon at Drew's End of Year party! The room mothers did a wonderful job! I snapped this picture of Drew before he knew I as there. He was working on his journal!


And today, even though Field Day got rained out, the kids finished their last day of school! I got home just in time to snap a few photos of them getting off the bus for the last time...

as a 5th Grader


And a 1st Grader!


Here is one final photo of the kids together on the last day of school...
And to be nostalgic, here is the photo from the first day of school!


They just keep getting BIGGER AND BIGGER!!

God is Good!

No comments: