My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, April 23, 2009

First Grade Field Trip

Today I got to go to Rolling Ridge Ranch with Drew and his first grade class. We had to drive ourselves, so I took Toby with us as well! It was a beautiful day here in Ohio. I think Spring has Finally Sprung!! Here are some photos of our day!

We had 3 wagons full of first graders and their parents. This was the wagon in front of us. We were some of the first people there, and the animals were HUNGRY!!

A close up of one of the Osterich, or was it an Emu? Those things are CRAZY!

Here we are inside the gate, and the animals charged us for food!

YIKES!

Drew was having a lot of fun!

Another shot of the wagon in front of us further down the trail!

Toby having fun with the billy goats. They had lots of babies, and he wanted to hold them all! He is so sweet!

Drew holding the baby duck.

Toby holding (read Squeezing) the baby duck!

We had to get photos of the monkeys for Toby! He LOVES his monkeys!

After we left, we stopped off at Heini's Cheese for a few treats! YUM! Toby was good for a while but then he began to get tired! So we took off for home, and naps... both He and I!!

It was a lovely day, I got to spend some amazing time with my boys!

I'm off to Women of Faith tomorrow night in Columbus. It will be a wonderful refreshing weekend, but I will miss my gang!!

God is Good

No comments: