My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, March 22, 2009

And We Wait!

AND STILL... NOTHING 3/26

STILL WAITING...3/24 :)

Well, Taylor had Auditions for the Ohio Light Opera tonight. She sang the song "Maybe" from Annie! I think she did a beautiful job! I felt bad for her, we hadn't really practiced with an accompaniment, but she still did well. I was out waiting in the hall, and I could hear her belting it out like a superstar!

We have been very encouraged about her audition not only by the response we received today, but by the people we have spoken to in getting information during the process. They certainly remember her from her part as Gretl in Sound of Music two years ago. (Click on the link for a few photos of her from the OLO website!)

While we are very excited and anxious to hear if she will be cast in Fiddler on the Roof this year, we are also aware that there are only a few childrens parts. While I am biased, I believe she is best for the part :) Granted, I haven't seen the competition. Getting a part means our summer belongs to The College of Wooster and the Ohio Light Opera. (Eighteen performances, and several weeks of grueling practices) But it also means that Taylor is doing what she loves, singing and being on stage.

I will be sure to post once we know the outcome!

God is Good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about her all day yesterday...I would love to see her up on that big stage again, she certainly deserves it! Post AS SOON as you hear something!!