My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, March 30, 2009

11 Years Ago!!

For some reason, this momma is having a hard time dealing with the fact that her baby girl is 11. So, we go back and look at old photos. There are so many I could post, but I don't have the time, and I'm sure you really don't care... But here are some special ones to me!

This is Taylor with my Paternal Grandmother, Bonnie. Grandma Bonnie became sick when Taylor was very young, and passed away in July of 2007, so she doesn't really remember her. But this photo is absolutely precious to me...


And Taylor with my Maternal Grandmother Carol. Taylor was the first Great Grandchild, can you tell?

And here is Taylor with my Maternal Great Grandmother, making this her Great-Great Grandmother. Does it get any more precious than this???


Taylor at her first birthday party, enjoying her very own cake!

Here is Taylor and Daddy... why does he look so young?


This photo has always been a favorite of mine. This is Taylor dancing with her older cousin Lincoln at a wedding. Lincoln was always very protective of Taylor!


Taylor's first night in her Big Girl Bed!!


And the beginning of a love that is unexplainable! Taylor meeting her baby brother Drew for the first time!


Time certainly does fly by. And there have been so many wonderful times since that Monday in March, 11 years ago! I am beyond blessed to be Taylor's mother! I look forward to the joys God has in store for us in the future!



God is Good

1 comment:

Life with la familia said...

Aww, sweet post! Mike and I clearly remember Taylor wooing us in the toddler dept. at church. She would say "Come on" and get us to get anything she wanted in the room!