My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nate Huss

Our local Christian Station 102.7 WVMC, plays a syndicated show Total Axxess. A friend from Grace, Zach Boehm, is part of this show, so we tune in pretty much every night if we are home. I'm sure the radio is still on in the kitchen with the Total Axxess show playing as I type. Check it out if you live in the area, it starts at 7PM.

Well, tonight as I was getting the kids ready for bed, Nate yelled at me to come in to the kitchen. When I got in there he said, "Wally and Zach were talking about adoption" I missed the conversation, but then they played this song...



What a wonderful song. I did find a little history about Nate Huss from a CBN interview and you can read it here. He was the youngest of 8 adoptive children.

I think this song is beautifully written and wanted to share it with you all.

God is Good!

No comments: