My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Kalahari Photos

Well, I was going to post some videos, but it takes forever, and then my memory maxed out, so I'll have to try again later. But I thought I would get some fun photos up!

Here is the one video I made with my camera, I guess I should just do that more often. This is the Top 10 reasons to Attend Kalahari...



This is Kendra and Nate's cousin Sara. After I took the photo, the girls came over to look at it and Kendra said to Sara... "You didn't tell me it was supposed to be a good picture!" Sara looks too beautiful not to share it, and Kendra, even with your yellow tongue and silly face you look beautiful! But enough Starburst, okay?


All weekend my camera was being confiscated by students, but I thought this was a pretty impressive photo. This is about half the group at Devotions Sunday morning. We had to split up in two different rooms because of our group size.It is always so exciting to see kids taking their faith so seriously!


This is the girls that were in my room for the weekend with Ja'Rod Cherry. He played for the New England Patriots in their SuperBowl days a few years back. He shared his testimony and it is very powerful, about where we place our value in our lives. I want to get this video uploaded and will try again tomorrow to at least get that much up! It is worth checking back to the blog to see!

Here is (another) Kendra, one of the girls that is always at Alive with us in the summer. She won the chance to "compete" in a peanut butter eating contest. She had the creamy and she beat out her friend who had the chunky! I'm sure she drank plenty of water after this! She won a covetted Thrift Store Tee Shirt!

This is back in the room the first night we stayed up until 2:30AM! This is Liz and Naomi hanging out! Liz is eating the wonderful ice we went down the hall at 1:30 to get!

Here is Mac... this is what happens when you take away the cell phone of a teenager in love... they must actually write letters!

These girls are in my small group but were not in my room. All seven of my small group girls came, and between them brought three friends, so we did not have room enough to all stay together. So these are a few of the girls that were in the other room. Hope, Jenae and Caitlyn.

Another shot in our room, this is Jenessa and her two friends, Marie (i.e. Angie as I kept calling her all weekend) and Jill.

14 First Time Decisions for Christ
over 200 recommitments to share their faith with their friends

A weekend full of fun!

God is Good!

No comments: