My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, April 2, 2011

She's 13

I just got yelled at by my mom for not updating :) now that's bad :) 35 and getting put in place by my mom! I'm sure that won't be the last time either! Well, we switched to Droid phons recently which means i never get on the computer, but I will try out this Blogger app and see if that can help me keep up!

So last Wednesday was a big day in our house! We entered the world of parenting a teen! I think we are pretty lucky though! We have one very special teenager! Last weekend she and I went to the Revolve Tour, a Conference for Young Ladies that love the Lord! My eyes were opened to how mature and special Taylor truly is! She has a passion to follow God's will in her life and that includes modesty and relationships! Not that our job is finished as parents, it is just beginning, but we are blessed to have such an amazing young woman to work with!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: