My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, October 2, 2010

#7 Lives on! Millsy playing Football

Drew is playing Flag Football for the first time this year! When asked what number he wanted, he didn't hesitate... #7! His dad's football number. I thought that was pretty cool! He has had 2 games. I was not able to attend the first game as I had a long standing commitment on my schedule, so today was my first chance to see him play! And PLAY HE DID!! Kean won 49 - 6, and Drew had 2 touchdowns and a 2 pt conversion!! He also did an amazing job on Defense!! I was very proud of him!

Here he is taking the flag!

This hand-off led to a touchdown!
A little pep talk from the coaches after the game!
Here they are after the game with their little chant!




So proud of these guys, how they played and handled themselves. Very fine young men!!

God is Good

No comments: