My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, August 27, 2010

End of Summer Outing

It went too fast, it usually does! All of the sudden I realized I was running out of time, so I made plans to have an outing with the kids. We found a day that was free of other events (which is never easy) we packed some lunches and headed out the door for COSI! We have been there many times, but it never seems to get old. The kids just love it! Here are a few photos of our last summer break trip!
He is so darn adorable, even when he's being rotten!
Toby was so proud of himself. He pulled himself all the way tot he top!
Concentrating...
Building...
I think he was cooling off here. It was a pretty warm day and these "Pipe Organs" were blowing air and he kept putting his head over it :)
Their absolute favorite part...playing in the "Ocean"

Me and my boys :)

God is Good!

No comments: