My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, October 19, 2009

Drew's last soccer game!

Drew had his final Smithie Soccer game this weekend! Once again, he says he's never going to play again. He says he wants to play Football! We went through this last year, so we'll see. The thing is, he's really good at soccer (and from a momma standpoint, it seems so much safer!!)

Here he is with his team "warming" up for the game. It was very cold! He is in the Steeler's hat, of course!

And a shot of Drew during the game. I think this is his "I'm cold, can we just get this over with" look!

And I'm guessing this is a true sign of the third child. Toby was very fussy, and I was alone, as Nate was with Taylor at her game in Canton. Finally he crawled up in his chair and asked me to cover him with the blanket like a tent. A few moments later, I peeked in on him, and he was fast asleep!

Another fun soccer season, got a little cold at the end, but fun none the less!!

God is Good!

No comments: